Help feed families of daily wage workers and poor
Who would have imagined a day like this even one month ago?
With life becoming so uncertain today, there are lots of people in our country who are not able to support themselves and their family. Help the daily wage earners cope up with this unprecedented situation by donating towards their basic sustenance, i.e., food and hygiene.
We have partnered with the following NGO’s who are currently engaged in the noble work of distribution* of the products to the people in need
- CORO for Literacy, Mumbai - an organization that has developed a community based approach to facilitate change among the oppressed. They believe in promoting adult literacy as a potent tool to mobilize the poor to solve their own issues.
- YUVA India, Navi Mumbai – an organization that works for the rights of the poor and marginalized section of the society by addressing the prevailing inequalities.
- Navratan Foundation, Noida - They are a leading light for the down trodden. They focus on strengthening the poor by making them self sufficient through education and skill development.
- Ashiaana Old Age Home, Bengaluru – They cater to the homeless people in the streets who can not afford a roof over their heads by providing them healthcare, self employment and education.
Help daily wage earners
Donate a food and hygiene kit** worth INR 750 which would take care of the requirement of one underprivileged person and help them cope up with their lives in these testing times
* While our partners have the necessary permission from the local authorities to distribute the products among the needy, please note that due to the lockdown, the distribution process will be on best effort basis. However, we assure you that all donations will reach the beneficiaries as soon as the situation eases.
** One kit comprises of 2Kg Rice, 2Kg Flour, 1Kg Pulses, 1Lt Cooking Oil, 1Pkt Biscuit, 1Kg Sugar, Basic Masala & 1 Soap Bar
100% of your donation will reach them.